XTi Ag™ - The Global Leader in Food SecurityEnding World Hunger with Light
Health at the speed of light
Lightweight packable furniture
The WHO reported the number of people affected by world hunger rose to 828 million in 2021, an increase of 46 million. With global resources dwindling and populations increasing, XTi is committed to combating World Hunger by increasing agricutural outputs. Verticle farming, poultry, feedlot enterprises all show significant increases in yields by using XTi's patented Ag recipes. Are you a producer looking to improve yields while decreasing inputs? Do you want to increase sustainability while increasing profits? XTi Ag™ is here to support you.
Ensuring Food Secuirty for a hungry planet
Pulsed alternating wavelengths (PAWS) of light refer to a type of light that is emitted in short bursts by XTi Ag™ Lights, where the wavelengths of the light alternate rapidly between different values. XTi Ag™ utilizes propriatary (recipes), to elicit a specific biologic response. As climate change and desertification continue to erode our natural habitats for growing food, XTi Ag™ leads the charge in creating sustainable food for the planet. With over 75 patents and over a decade of research, XTi Ag™ is helping light the way towards Global Food Security.
XTi Ag Grow lights are vastly superior to traditional grow lights. By pulsing alternating wavelengths of light, XTi Ag lights work with the natural biology of plants to increase growth rate and time without the need for additional inputs or fertilizers.
XTi Ag™ - Poultry
- Increased livability of birds along with improved behavior.
- Improved skeletal structure and reduced stress.
- Increased rate of lay and case weights.
- Improved egg size distribution.
- Increased profitability and feed conversion for producers.
- Increased sustainability.
XTi Ag™ - Dairy
- Decreased incidence of dystocia (difficult birthing).
- Reduced hypocalcemia
- Reduced mastitis
- Increased milk production
- Increased milk fat
- Increased rumination
- Potential for decreased greenhouse gas emissions and increased sustainability
XTi Ag™ - Feedlot
- Increased sustainability via improved feed conversions
- Improved animal behavior and ease of handling
- Potential for decreased antibiotic use
- Potential for reduction of stress and livability of livestock
- Potential for reduced greenhouse gas emissions
If you would like to know more about XTi AG Products, please contact our Ag Consultants via the telephone number below, or send our team an email and a knowledgeable member from our Ag staff will respond shortly.
+1 (251) 222-2098
Sign up for updates
Enter your email below to be the first to know about new collections and product launches.
Join the Light Revolution
Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved by Xiant Technologies Inc.